[sayit]Top of the table, a dream come true for the Red devils!
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Displayed some not too impressive moments and some Stunning moments in his side 2-1 win against Fulham.
The 47 year old Norwegian, might be on his way to replicating the same success his former manager, Sir Alex Ferguson enjoyed at the club, as he is currently in the top spot in the league table, and all indications show Manchester United might just win the league.
TACTICAL ANALYSIS ON HIS MISTAKES IN THE GAME.
- Dropping Marcus Rashford for an Unproven duo (Mason Greenwood and Anthony Martial) knowing fully well Martial work rate is super poor and also he has that self-centered attitude and has been caught numerous times taking shots at the Goalkeeper when he had a teammate in a better position for a shot at goal.
- No Van de Beek 💔😥😭: Like seriously when is the Dutchman ever going to be used in an important game for Manchester United? The former Ajax star joined Manchester United with the hopes of being a starter but he has currently been seen as a backup Midfielder for both Bruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba even when he is unarguably better than the duo.
- Why Start Bruno? The man needs to rest! The Portuguese has been a constant figure in the starting lineups this season for Manchester United and it’s no rocket science the man needs to rest and the effects of him not resting as been showing recently and has seriously deteriorated his performance on the pitch that him been on pitch seems like Manchester United are a man down. Bruno is a class player and has seriously contributed to the success of Manchester United this season but it’s evident he needs to rest.
TACTICAL BRILLIANCE HE DISPLAYED AGAINST FULHAM
- Bringing on Rashford and Mc tomminay for Mason Greenwood and Anthony Martial. It seems the Norwegian realized his early mistakes and corrected them accordingly by bringing on Marcus Rashford to partner with Edison Cavani upfront and also bringing in Scott mc tomminay to help shield the defensive Midfield.
- Removing Bruno Fernandes in the second half for magic with the hope of securing a win by going Ultra Defensive to protect their lead against Fulham. And hopefully the Tactical decision worked perfectly 🥂.
Overall it was a brilliant 2-1 performance against Fulham with both Manchester United goals coming from Paul Pogba and Edison cavani. Also ole Gunnar Solskjaer needs to find the right balance upfront as that is the only issue or rather deficiency his side has currently. [/sayit]