No player appreciate reduction in game time as it reduces the player confidence and value in the market.
Scott mc tomminay has been on a terrific run of form and has commanded stability in the defensive Midfield position for Manchester United this season and also he has been the driving force that links the Defense with the attack of the team.
- SUPER LEAGUE (VIDEO): Everything about the breakaway European Super League formation revealed
- (VIDEO) Tomori makes World-class goal line clearance as Chelsea fans continue to clamour for his return
- European Super league Reveals Commencement Date Despite UEFA and FIFA Participating Clubs Ban Threats
- GOOAAAL! (VIDEO): 3-1 Cavani levelled the game for Manchester United against Burnley
- GOOAAAL! (VIDEO): 2-1 Greenwood scores his brace to give Manchester United the lead against Burnley
He was instrumental in yesterday game against chelsea although Manchester United were unable to get a win off the Encounter but he was vital to keeping Manchester United on the safer side.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confidence in the player is almost non-existent as he prefers Nemanja matic in the position and that decision could make Scott mc tomminay force a move out of the club as he would want to move to a club that would give him more playing time.
Juventus and As Roma are clubs that might snap up the Midfielder with little to no excitation as they are currently lacking a capable Midfielder in his position.
He is currently valued for around 50 million euros, a bargain for a Midfielder of his quality.