Chelsea has reportedly made a significant U-turn on N’golo Kante exit talks after having earlier on debunked dismissed Inter Milan talks.
N’golo Kante has been a top performer in the Blues squad and any manager that comes into command at Stamford Bridge will mostly pick him to be in the center, little wonder why former manager, Antonio Conte has refused to back-off reunion bid for the French man.
But Inter Milan will need to make sales first before they can open official talks for Kante after the Blues currently reveals amount they can let the Worldcup winner leave for.
“Chelsea will not accept players as part payment and his price is €70-80 million. Inter therefore need sales to be able to reach the player,” Di Marzio explained a short time ago during his show ‘CalcioMercato L’Originale’.
Despite still under contract with the Blues until 2023, its stated that Kante isn’t as important as the club during the early months of his 2016 move from Leicester.
This past season the former Leicester City player made 28 appearances across all competitions, in which he managed to score three goals.
- See Also: Chelsea confirm Captain and jersey numbers ahead of 2020/2021 season.
- Chelsea striker agrees 2-year contract with Juventus
- Kai Havertz had a two-word message for a Chelsea team-mate after unbelievable gesture
- Interview: Lampard rules out three new signings ahead of Brighton clash
- Frank Lampard explains how Chelsea new-boy Kai Havertz has instantly left him “overwhelmed”