Arsenal in the past few games have rediscovered their form under arteta and they would be looking forward to to get three points off Burnley and hopefully finish in the top four this season.
Although 5 Arsenal players are unlikely to start the game due to few reasons we would Highlight; Injury, suspension, fatigue and issues like that.
- SUPER LEAGUE (VIDEO): Everything about the breakaway European Super League formation revealed
- (VIDEO) Tomori makes World-class goal line clearance as Chelsea fans continue to clamour for his return
- European Super league Reveals Commencement Date Despite UEFA and FIFA Participating Clubs Ban Threats
- GOOAAAL! (VIDEO): 3-1 Cavani levelled the game for Manchester United against Burnley
- GOOAAAL! (VIDEO): 2-1 Greenwood scores his brace to give Manchester United the lead against Burnley
The young Arsenal Goalkeeper is unlikely to start at the goal against Burnley with bernd Leno being the preferred starting Goalkeeper for a match as important as this.
We all know the balance and understanding between Cedric Soares and Nicholas Pepe, but it seems Arteta would want to start Hector Bellerin instead on the right back position.
The Egyptian Defensive Midfielder would not the starting Against Burnley as Arteta prefers a combination of both Granit Xhaka and Thomas Partey in the middle of the Midfield, with Xhaka being understandably undroppable as he has been really consistent in the past few games he played.
2. Gabriel Martinelli
The Brazilian would understandably be dropped due to how packed Arsenal attack is at the moment with pepe, Saka, Aubameyang and Lacazette undroppable at the moment due to them being on form at the moment.
Rather a surprising one, Mikel Arteta would want to do everything possible to please Lacazette who is refusing to sign a contract with the club, as Lacazette insists he is given more importance at the club rather than looked at as a back up Striker.
Who do you think would win the Match between Arsenal and Burnley? Bet your Prediction with 1xbet below.